Wednesday 7 January 2015

Favourite Things - January

Hello!

The Teaching Trio have come up with another great and easy linky - A Few of My Favourite Things! A chance to share a few of your favourite things (any category) that you're loving this month!


As we have just had Christmas I thought I would share 3 of my favourite little teaching/school/stationary related gifts that I was most excited by!


1. My sister got me that amazing bag with an image of me and 2 piles of books each topped with one of my gorgeous cats! I love it and it will be perfect for ferrying marking back and forth to school (that part is not so exciting I suppose...).

2. I hope to spend more time on my blog this year and have joined the team at Adventures in Literacy Land so have a new diary (Where's Wally because he is amazing!) to keep me organized!

3. Such cute winter animal page markers along with a whole host of other sticky notes came my way this year - I have a great collection now and really must start using some instead of just saving them!

What were your favourite school related christmas presents this year?

Don't forget to link up with the Teaching Trio for this fun linky!



6 comments:

  1. Cools gifts! My favorite was a journal with some cool gel pens. I love pens! Hope you had a good first week back!

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have enough pens! Hope your week was good too!

      Delete
  2. Great idea with the journal! My favorite school gift was a bookstore gift card... there's no such thing as too many books!
    21st Century K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not - a gift card to a book store is a great gift!

      Delete
  3. Your bag is so cute. What a great and thoughtful gift!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I love it and have ben showing it off at work all week!

      Delete