Tuesday 2 December 2014

December Currently

Hello!

Thank you so much Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for hosting Currently!

I'm a little late but wanted to join in the fun!


Listening: Andrea Bocelli Christmas Songs are very calming and festive to listen too while we work in the classroom now that December has arrived!

Loving: How excited my class were when the came in this morning and saw that I had put the tree and a bit of tinsel up in the classroom! 

Thinking: This is more like panicking! I have not bought one single christmas present yet... Oh No!

Wanting: This one needs no explaining!

Needing: All assessments are due in next Friday. I need a lovely magical fairy to wave her wand and complete all my levelling!

Giving: This links to the thinking/panicking - I'll hopefully be giving presents if I find some time to shop!

Make sure you link up too:


Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. How fun--the kids response to the Christmas tree. I wish someone would come and put up a tree in my classroom. Good luck with your assessments, I have that to do as well.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I still had a tree in my classroom, now I just hang stockings on a "fireplace" Good luck with assessments!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete