Sunday 2 November 2014

Currently November

Hello!

Thank you to Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for hosting Currently each month! 
This months Currently  template is gorgeous!


Listening: The rain is pouring and it means I just want to stay at home where it is warm and dry and not venture out later like I have to...

Loving: I have managed (with the help of Carol at Teachers are Terrific) to start to make the product covers of my TpT products square so they fit nicely in the boxes over at my store!


I've still got lots to do as I am updating, improving and adding to each product as I go but I have begun and I love how it looks so far!

I have also managed to add a hovering pin me widget to my blog so you can pin the images a lot more easily now! It was so easy thanks to a tutorial by Code it Pretty: how to use the official hover pin it buttons on blogger!


I am also loving how I reached 300 followers on IG and am getting close to 100 blog followers! I would love it if you would consider following me!


Thinking: How sad it is that the days are coming when I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark...

Wanting: This one is just greedy - we have had this week off but I want more!

Needing: I desperately need to get thinking about Christmas. Ideally today I need to choose a Christmas Nativity to perform with approximately 180 children at school (this is going to be a HUGE headache)! I also need to start thinking about Christmas dates with family and presents - so many people are talking to me about how they're nearly done or how they have bought this and that and I have done NOTHING!

Reading: I am still listening to The Goldfinch by Donna Tart on my commute to and from school. I'm really enjoying it and suppose that's one good things about going back to school this week - I can get on with listening to more of it!

Right, I think that's me done! I hope to link up with The Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop later so head back over to see what else is on my to do list this week!

Don't forget to link up with:


Happy November to you all!



10 comments:

  1. I too am a little greedy and could do with another week tee hee or even a few more days! But I have a good week planned (finishing off lots of things we didn't manage to do last half term oops) so it should be a good start. Well done getting all the little tech bits sorted as well, I will be coming to you for advice soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love square covers, too! Yours are looking great!
    I started my store with square covers, then got some rectangular ones, but now I'm back with the square!

    Good luck with your Christmas plans!

    Cheers,
    Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen to audiobooks in the car, as well. It's the only thing I look forward to during my commute in the city!
    Congrats on your techie accomplishments!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

      Delete
  4. I think the rain you are getting today was our snow last Thursday here in Wisconsin. Yikes! I'm now following you on Bloglovin'. Couldn't believe that I wasn't doing that earlier. Have a great week!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the deleted post. I have the Goldfinch on my book table but haven't attempted tackling it yet! Christmas is coming up soooo fast!

    Not Just Child's Play



    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thanks for the mention Pixie Anne! Your covers are looking great! I tried to read The Goldfinch and did read about half of it and then gave up.It is beautifully written, but I just needed for it to move on and get to the point! I love audio books, too! Anything by Stephen King makes a great book to listen to!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you I now know there is a difference in shape for TpT covers! I had no idea! There's so much to learn in this blogging/TpTing business. Rain, ugh, I feel ya on the staying inside and not venturing out. I don't mind the rain as long as I don't have to go in it! Have a great week!

    Destiny
    Terrific Teaching and Learning

    ReplyDelete