Wednesday 29 October 2014

Wordless Wednesday: How do you organise homework?

Hello!

Wednesday means it is time to link up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday!


I'm thinking of how we organise and send home homework this half term. I plan on writing a post soon about the home learning projects every child in our school completes each half term and have just finished this ready for next week:

My question for you is: how do you organise homework in your class (how often, what type etc.). Any thought would be useful as I am hoping to have a bit of an overhaul of how we do things!

Thanks and don't forget to link up for Wordless Wednesday yourself!



2 comments:

  1. We do a weekly homework packet. It goes home on Monday and is returned on Fridays. I can't remember off hand who made the packet but it is very helpful. She has one for each week. When I find her info I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 15 minutes of reading and a one page math practice. :) Thanks for linking up! :) -Christina

    ReplyDelete