Monday 16 June 2014

Monday Made It

Hello!

Today I am linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!




I made it to my one month blogiversary!

I can honestly say that I have throughly enjoyed my adventure into the blogging world so far and have learned so much from reading so many other amazing blogs! 

If you have read some of my other posts over this last month and would like to follow me on bloglovin', please feel free!

Follow on Bloglovin




I also took a picture of this display outside my classroom today. There are spaces for each child and they have the freedom to change the work whenever they want to or feel they have done a new piece of work they are really proud of. It's a great, easy way of keeping a display board up to date because the children do most of the work! 

They are also allowed to bring their parents in to show them their work on display whenever they change what they have up there. It's a good way of getting the parents in and sharing the good work their children do with them.



My class name is Otters and I was delighted to find these cute otters on TpT by Collective Creation. They will be featuring more heavily in my classroom next year!

Don't forget to head over to Fourth Grade Frolics to check out other Monday Made Its!



4 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary!! I love your student bulletin board. It is a great way to put students in charge!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a display the kids can take charge of! Well done for blogging for a month... I'm kind of addicted to reading blogs, but not so good at the writing bit. Hopefully I'll get to link up again with you soon.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Can I just tell you that I am seriously in LOVE with this bulletin board concept?! Seriously, it is truly BRILLIANT!!! I can imagine that it is really motivating for your students to produce good work and to continue to do so as time goes by! That way they can always have something up that they are proud of and can feel motivated to make more work that can be swapped out! I also like that it puts more of the responsibility on them too! Definitely holding on to this idea!!!

    ~Theresa
    firstgradeissweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it's great for them but also for me as it's ever updated! I can also just swap out the names for next year which is another job saved!

      Delete