Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Big Writing!

Hello!

I am linking up again with Christina at Second Grade Sugar and Spice for another Wordless Wednesday.



Here is a display I used to have in my room to prompt children when writing. The spiders web was full of different connectives, the magpie was searching for different wow words and the door was surrounded with great sentence openers. Later I added different punctuation marks in stars at the top as a reminder to use more than just the basics.


My question for you is: 

What displays and prompts do you find most effective or useful when promoting great writing in your classroom?

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. I wish I could say that I have something that I post in my room but I don't. Writing is an area that I am still tweaking. My passion is reading so I do a lot of things with that. Thanks for sharing your wonderful bulletin board. It looks fantastic and I am sure that students loved it.
    Tammy

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love when their writing hangs in the hallway to share with our school. :) This looks great! :)

    Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete